Deliciousness: more bacon, UK geek location, your PIN number, birds tweeting, Ohio as a piano, OMG and WTF and UNIX turns 40.
A semi regular, almost weekly, trawl through the latest stuff on the interwebs bookmarked on Delicious.
- This fad for all things bacon flavoured is getting out of hand; a few weeks back it was bacon flavoured vodka and now you can get bacon flavoured lip balm.
- There's lots of geeks in the United Kingdom; now you can know where they are. I might be there as well.
- Someone posted the PIN number from your credit or debit card onto the interwebs.
- Twitter's popular these days; even the birds in the trees are RT'ing.
- If Ohio was a piano, ever wondered how it'd sound? Possibly the weirdest geo and mapping visualization. Ever.
- There's a spectrum from OMG to WTF, pasing through"I get it", "that's strange" and "I don't get it" along the way.
- And finally, UNIX turned 40. It's still younger than me though.