Deliciousness: USB dogs, children on espresso, recursion and Twitter spammers
This week's selection of what caught my eye on the interwebs:
- After managing to acquire garygale.com I put up a personal site on the domain and cut down the subdomain proliferation that vicchi.org had acquired over the years, retiring blog.vicchi.org and where.vicchi.org amongst others.
- There's no accounting for taste it seems and some people think it's cute to have a small plastic dog humping the USB port of your laptop.
- Flavoured vodka; I can understand lemon, orange, vanilla and even chilli versions but bacon flavoured vodka?
- Possibly the best sign ever; "unattended children will be fed espresso and given a puppy".
- In order to define recursion we must first define recursion; Google demonstrates the principle of recursion by offering to look up recursion when searching for recursion.
- Twitter corrected follower counts by deleting spammer's accounts; I lost 100 followers overnight and the twitter-sphere howled in anguish.