Deliciousness: typography, bad days, Victoria & Albert geo, inappropriateness for children and Dave
I have been remiss; it's been over 3 months since my last Deliciousness. This needs to be remedied.* I don't usually take note of typography and font related stuff that much (leaving that to Tom Coates who oozes typography enthusiasm and love) but this post, on revisiting the font stack your blog or web site is essential reading.
* I didn't have a good day earlier this week. Someone else felt the same way.
* The Victoria & Albert Museum in Londonreleased an "Finding Places" API which allows you to discover places in their collections database.
* Difficult to tell whether this is real or not, but Inappropriate Stuff for Kids is possessed of a heavy mix of LOL/OMG/WTF-ness.
* Dave is popular; 9/10 real women prefer him. Lucky Dave.
* "No wireless. Less space than a Nomad. Lame". In all the furore surrounding the iPad, it's easy to overlook the less than stellar reception the first iPod had.
We should do this again. Soon.
Written and posted from the Yahoo! campus, Sunnyvale, California (51.5143913, -0.1287317) Posted via email from Gary's Posterous