Deliciousness: broken customer service, Twitter on a PostIt, speaking to dogs, the end of the world and Tube maps.
This week's selection of what I bookmarked on Delicious.
- Illustrating just how broken the mobile operator's customer support is, Rummble's CEO Andrew Scott details his 9 month battle with O2 after they refused to honour an agreed deal and MoanLog's Gaurav Patel details the extraordinary length that 3 went to so they didn't have to give out a PAC code to a customer.
- Twitter was brought down by a distributed denial of service attack; but some people survived thanks to a PostIt note.
- Chiswick Business Park knows how to speak to humans and to dogs.
- The world didn't end at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09; probably because it had already happened in July to the US.
- The Londoner and the geo geek in me took a trip down memory lane with a collection of London Underground Tube maps.
- And finally, thanks to MobilePress, vicchi.org went mobile.