- Today I was caught red handed trying to blow up the world … mwah hah hah hah.
- A well known Irish budget airline found that its blue and yellow “harp” logo had suffered an, unasked for, logo makeover.
- The London Underground Tube map regains the River Thames and gets a version for tourists.
- Are you the sort of person who shouts at the screen “that’s not right” when watching a film? You’re not alone.
- Looking for a nearby wifi hotspot? A low tech approach can help.
- Microsoft’s new Windows 7 OS has inbuilt location services; but are they up to the challenge of managing location safely, securely and with sufficient flexibility?
- Submitting a paper abstract for a conference? This might help.
- You’ve probably heard of a Freudian Slip; now you can wear suitable slippers.
- If Jack The Ripper was alive today, would he use Twitter?
Posted via email from Gary’s Posterous